So, in an effort to save myself the headaches of copying hundreds of pages that will never be read, and realizing the impact this is having on our earth, I have decided to make a change. So here it is, the unveiling of my new handout display.
This way, moms who want to read about circumcision, doulas, avoiding various interventions, etc. will be able to simply grab handouts from the pockets. I'm so excited about it! My life is going to be so much easier now!

5 comments:
The display look great, just the way you had "painted it in my mind". The see through holders were a great find and allows one to see the extent of the information without pulling them all the way out to read them.
Dad
you work too hard!!!
Good job! Looks like it will be a big help to you.
oh goody! I can't wait to take your class now! I can tell you're an awesome teacher.
It looks great. How did it work out for your mom's?
Post a Comment