Considering it was straddling our neighbors fence upside down, I consider it to be in pretty good shape. I didn't get a photo of it on the fence. I was pretty shocked last night and didn't think to before we had removed it. In this photo you can see the corner of the trampoline, and the fence it was straddling. Part of the tramp was resting on the house to the left, while the rest was sitting on top of the neighbors truck. You can look at the photo and picture our trampoline sitting up there. Unfortunately, the screen on Nya's bedroom window was also ripped off, so I was able to take these shots from her room.
Here is a pic of what happened to our neighbors pergola. Unfortunately, they are both out of town.
I am just thankful the no one was injured in any of these situations.

7 comments:
you guys are very lucky the tramp did'nt take the fence with it! I'll bet if you look around you will find alot of white vinyl fences bleew over in the wind. Glad you put up the wood fence. Those HOA's (sometimes) know what they are talking about
Dad
Geez! We get some pretty strong winds that rip through our backyard as well and that is one of my fears....we had a bad wind storm about 2 years ago and there were about 4 tramps that really made some havoc around the neighborhood!!! Took out fences and swingsets and all sorts of crazy things and now I have a major fear...at least it didn't take out a window or something on yours or someone else's home! I have seen a strong wind gust pick up our tramp and it slid about 2 feet but that was the extent thankfully! What do you do though? Love ya
Wow! That is some serious wind!! I'm glad nobody got hurt too! Oh, btw, thanks for your comments on my blog! Yes, Jayden is actually growing and not looking like a baby so much. Did Brian tell you that I found him on facebook? I was looking for you, but I assume you don't do facebook. It's a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.
Whoa! Considering having your trampoline blown upside down, it held up pretty good! Glad no one was hurt.
I am so glad we arent the only ones who have that dang wind! It could be worse i guess but i STILL HATE it! I love your last few posts. Your kids are so cute and getting so big! I was dying laughing at what Nya said to you...just remind her she will be an old fart someday too!
We had a windstorm like that last year...a few tramp incidents and such. The worst part for me is it broke some really big branches out of my beautiful tree - now it looks goofy, I was so sad.
The wind is ripping through our little town today too! The air is so dirty, I hate to go outside! Thank goodness no one in our house has allergies...we would be so miserable!
Post a Comment