Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Old Fart-ish?

Nya and I kicked off our training for another 5K yesterday. On the last leg of our run, I had a complete allergy attack. My eyes were watering, nose was running, I was coughing uncontrollably, and I kept sneezing. I mentioned something about Colorado just not agreeing with me and Nya said, "You know mom, it could be happening because you're getting to be a little old fart-ish." I was so shocked I started laughing in between coughs and sneezes.

I remember the days when I thought 30 something was old. . .

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I guess it means you need to move to Utah. Remember how good you felt? :) Thank you for everything and driving all that way. It's nice to have you a little closer. And don't believe what Jason told you about you know what. I don't think it's crazy. He might, but I don't.

The Moving Circus said...

That is so funny.

Cami said...

Yeah...what Kristen said!!! Remember how good you felt??? High tail it out of there girl before you die of an allergy attack! As for Nya...that girl never ceases to amaze me. no worries though...thirty is the new 20 right? Love ya

The Haley Family said...

I love it...old fart-ish! I fear I am in the same category! Good for you to start your training!