I just got back from a HypnoBirthing training in Denver. So, I'm in childbirth ed. mode. I learned so much in one weekend. My head is still spinning. However, I think my classes are going to improve drastically after all the helpful hints and tips I acquired.
Anyway, I digress. The point of this is to share with you a special talent your babies were born with.
Babies who are left to bond with their mother will crawl up her belly and latch onto her breast unassisted. Yes people, if you were to pass out in the middle of nowhere and birth your baby unconscious, it would be able to survive! (Provided you were topless :)
It's so amazing to watch I had to share a video clip. I was too lazy to wait for my slow computer to download the video, but you can watch babies actually accomplish this amazing talent at http://breastcrawl.org/ click on the video tab.
Some of you may already know about this amazing capability. I saw a video of it when I was nursing Corbin. Too late to try :( However, for those of you who didn't know about it, isn't it cool?! There is another video I'm purchasing which shows multiple babies in various settings doing this. It shows babies further down on the belly than the one you saw. I've seen it numerous times, but it never gets old to watch the babies commando crawl up their mommies. Have any of you ever done this with your babies? Brian keeps telling me my desire to give this a try for myself is not a good enough reason to have a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment