Monday, January 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Corbin!!
It's hard to believe my baby is 5 years old. These past five years have flown by so fast, I don't know where they went. I was sorting through some old files and came across this photo of Corbin. It was taken during his first year of preschool. He was only 2 years old and so shy. I know it's just a school pic, but it's one of my favorites.
These days I would call Corbin anything but shy. He's grown so much! Monday, (when I started this post) he said "Mom, today is my birthday. Mua ha ha ha!" He did the evil laugh! What a nut. We'll be having his "Dinosaur Party" on Saturday. I'll post pics as I get them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ahhh! How cute! I can't believe how much he's grown up too! Thanks for the comment on my blog! You should join goodreads.com. Then we can compare books and reviews! I would love to know what you think of Inkheart when you're done!
He has grown so much! What a handsome little man. Happy birthday Corbin!
look at him all grown up!
ps... thanks for clearing up what Jen was talking about with that whole "drape" thing... i could not figure it out!
Happy Birthday Corbin! I can't believe you are 5! I was thinking you were 4 for some reason. I hope you have a wonderful birthay and that you get tons of gifts and that you eat tons of cake and ice cream! It's your day, after all!
Post a Comment