For family home evening Nya and I decorated the tree together, while Brian and Corbin set up the "evil" Christmas village. I don't have any idea what made it "evil" But they sure had a great time setting it up and talking about how the carolers were going to kill the snowman. Maybe it's a guy thing?? 
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Finally! A Normal Sized Tree
For 12 years Brian and I have only had a 4 foot Christmas tree. Perhaps it is because we have moved so much, or possibly the limited space in the various apartments and houses we have lived in. Well, last year in the after Christmas sales, we finally busted forth and bought a 'normal' sized Christmas tree. So, I had to share a photo of it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The tree is loverly! And yes, I did mean to write "loverly". It's an enormous tree! Did it take you forever to decorate it?
Loved the EVIL Christmas village, also. I'm pretty sure at least one of those villagers is packing some heat under there coats. The are EVIL!
Looks lovely!
I love your tree! Looks great! And yes, the carolers killing the snowman is DEFINATELY a boy thing! And yes, I know you were kidding about the whole Twilight thing.
okay so i was enjoying your little blogspot and by the way...your tree looks awesome.....and then i was just trying to make sense of the evil christmas village thing...i had thoughts of well maybe they say that because the horse and carriage is almost bigger than the house but then i kept reading and when the whole snowman killing the villagers thing was portrayed i literally found myself laughing out loud and it all made sense!!! I can totally see Brian working out that scenario with Corbin.....good times!!! Yes, it is a boy thing............
Your tree looks great. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment