Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Lack of Posts- My Apologies
Many friends and family have been asking why I haven't been posting lately. All I can say is I'm sorry. The move has definitely thrown me for a loop. Now that I am here, and Brian is still in New Mexico, I should have a little time on my hands. I repeat SHOULD. The children have definitely kept me busy. I have a hard time getting a moment to myself. (Tonight I had to put myself in Time Out.)For the sake of my sanity, I am going to start posting again. Anyway, hope everyone can forgive the lack of communication. I will do better from now on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No apologies needed. Hello! You were the Primary President, moving, taking care of two kids and then there is Brian, of course. Need I say more?
Post a Comment