I'm pretty excited, since I had this name (and logo) before. Here is a sample of my business card. It's been several years, and I still love it. All I had to do was tweek it a little. Thanks for all the opinions, it really helped!
If there’s one thing I’d love to get across to the world, it is that when you take 100 percent responsibility for your life, the whole terrain changes.
We have the power to change our lives—to attract more abundance, to nurture loving relationships, to strengthen our bodies, and to deepen our connection with the Divine. Will you grab the reins of power within you?
Brian and I have been married for 13 1/2 years. We have two children. He works as a psychology professor and most of my time is spent transporting our kids to various activities.
In my spare time I teach HypnoBirthing, and I'm a kinesiology student. Since I'm a novice at running, I started this blog spot in order to gain support along the path to a marathon.
5 comments:
It looks awesome, you will be great. We love it out here, crazy weather and all.
Very nice! I am glad you decided to keep the name. I like it alot. Hope things are well with you guys!
Yeah!! I'm glad you chose that one!
It looks awesome!
Awesome cards! Good luck getting it all launched!
Post a Comment