O.K. so has anyone noticed my new header? It was FREE thanks to http://houseof3.com/ My roommate from Ricks College posted about them on one of her blogs. You should really check it out.http://alittlesomethingart.blogspot.com/ Anyway, Courtney is a very talented scrapbooker, triathlete, mom, (and I'm sure many other things too.) She has even been published in some scrapbook magazines!
Anyway, I've checked out many of your blogs, and thought "Wow! How did they get such a cute header?" So, thanks to Courtney, I now have one. Not only did she post about House of 3 on her blog, but she explained to me how to get the header onto mine. Those of you who have looked at my blog over the past few days probably noticed that I was having a little trouble with the title. So, Courtney fixed it and emailed it to me. What a great friend. Thanks Courtney! I love it! (Now I have to learn how to use Photoshop so I can repeat the process!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
very cute! I'll have to check it out! She is very talented!!
Post a Comment