Friday, February 27, 2009

American Idol My Top 3 Picks

O.K. so are you guys watching American Idol? My favorites are Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. Although, Allison Iraheta is in close second. I thought Adam's rendition of "Satisfaction" was fantastic. He took that song to new places. I was going to include the link for his performance on youtube, it was there this morning. However, when I went to upload the link, it was gone. On that page there is a message about copyright. Anyway, hope you guys didn't miss it. He was great. (Although, I still really enjoy Danny Gokey.) Just the fact that his wife passed away such a short time ago and he's still doing this is amazing!


5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love Idol! I was so sickened by most people's song choice! i love those 2 guys. I can see them going to the end. The girls are notas impressive this year.

I got your post about the header. I love too! Go under Layout, then page elements. There will be a box that says Header, click on the edit button for that. Then you should be able to upload from your computer. There is a box that you have to check that says instead of title and description. I hope that helps!

Maran said...

Thanks Courtney! I love the header. Now my only problem is the title. I can't get it off the tree. Ugh!

Jen said...

I wish I even knew who these people are on American Idol. Every where I go, that's all people talk about and I sit there looking dumb, cause I just can't seem to find the time to watch Idol. Then they tell me to dvr it. Okay...but then someone needs to remind me. Til then, I'll just get my updates from you!

Holly said...

Okay so I LOVE Adam! I find him so cute! Mitch even got so mad at me the other night because I was so gaga for him. I was just being silly but man did it strke a cord in my hubby. So now he HATES Adam and wants him off! I totally love Danny too. I think he has it in him to win it this year. I liked Megan alot until she sang that lame song and kept dancing like an idiot. Its interesting to see who ends up going through and who doesnt!

Holly Lin said...

Those 3 are my fav as well!! You've got great taste! :)
Love the header!