Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mentos and Spiderman

This morning I was sorting through some coupons I acquired at my mom's house last weekend.

As I rummaged through them, Corbin found a Mentos coupon and said "Hey mom! I want some Mentos and I have a coupon. Let's go to the store."

I asked him, "What about money? How would we pay for the Mentos?"

Corbin replied "Oh mom! You don't need money when you have a coupon, silly! But, I do want a Spiderman transformer, you'll need your purse for that."

Man he cracks me up!

3 comments:

The Moving Circus said...

Sounds like my boys, at least he knows a little o saving money!!!

Cami said...

that is hilarious!!! Sorry i never returned your call...i swear it has nothing to do with you...I have been sicker than a dog! It was so good seeing you and i wish you were closer. Don't kids keep you going some days? I just love it!

Jen said...

You have taught him well! But then when it comes to toys, Cody is the same. He just can't understand why we don't have the money to buy the countless number of toys he wants.