
Corbin and I went for a date on Friday to one of my favorite places here. It's called the Math and Science Center. Admission is very cheap (a major plus in my book) and kids are sure to enjoy everthing there is to do. We started off learning about the location of planets in our Solar System.

Then we moved on to diesel engines and how they work.

One of our favorite things was learning about solar power.
We LOVED moving things with magnets.
And checking out the bees.
We really liked learning about ectoplasma.
Magma was also pretty cool.
Here we made thunder noises!
We even made a tornado with our friend Nate!

We blew really cool bubbles.

This is Corbin's teacher Miss Karen. As far as I'm concerned she walks on water, so I just thought I'd share a picture of her. Unfortunately, Corbin wouldn't look at the camera!

Finally, just as we were walking out the door, Corbin smiled for me. Acually, it wasn't for me, it was for the giant pinecones behind him, but who cares? I LOVE his smile.
6 comments:
Very cool! I am so happy for you guys to have been able to move to a place that has neat stuff to learn and enjoy. Thanks for sharing.
Looks like lots of fun! I love places like this! So hands on for the kids! We went to one in Albuquerque, called Explora. It looks like it is very similiar to the one you went to.
What a fun place! I also love Corbin's smile, even though he was smiling about the giant pinecones...
This was a cute post. Corbin's smile made me smile!
Looks like a boys paradise! What a cutie!
That sounds like so much fun! And the cheap part is great too!
oh my goodness! we need something like that here...how fun!!! I am a little jealous you know:) Corbin is one cute dude....you better watch that one!
Post a Comment