Monday, February 2, 2009

The Facelift

O.K. so all 5 of you who actually look at my blog will have noticed that it has changed alot lately. I guess the problem is that I can't find a background I like enough to really stick with it. So, I get tired of the backgrounds, and change almost weekly. I should have known the last two wouldn't stick, because I HATE pink. However, I think I have finally found one I can live with for a while. It's just a basic, no fuss background from blogger. Is it just me, or do some of the backgrounds get a little busy? Whenever I see this one, I naturally relax.

5 comments:

Regina said...

I think it's fun to change the background! I like to change mine for the season or holidays. Some of them can be a little busy...And I'm not a big fan of pink either!

Holly said...

Why is everyone hating on pink?? I love it. I prefer a more calming, less busy background too. I just figured out how to change mine so I am still experiementing.
Thanks for the comment. I hadnt really come out and told anyone that I was pregnant. I was 11 weeks last weeks, so I was feeling more apt to telling people. We are dealing with it and I am sad. I finally woke up this morning feeling much better physically which is a plus. Thanks for your thoughts!

The Haley Family said...

changing backgrounds is fun! I think I just might stick with mine for a while. LeeLou has some really cute ones, she did mine!

Hate pink? Oh the shame! :)

Courtney said...

I here you with blog backgrounds that are too busy. I love simple backgrounds. I think since I become a Mom the less clutter the better. I do feel my heart beat faster when I see cluttery backgrounds.

Rachel Clare said...

I'm with you. That's why mine is plain old white. I like this one!