On top, I have been adding a few raw nuts and Stevia. Stevia is a sugar replacement, only it's not man made. It's actually a plant. (From the chrysanthemum family.) Anyway, I really like to sprinkle just a little over the cracked cereal. I bought 100 packets for $5 at the health food store. One envelope will last me 4 days. You only need a little. (It's really sweet.) Anyway, it only has 1 gram of carboydrate, and zero calories. Also, it contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, preservatives, or artificial flavors. Also, it has a lower glycemic index than eve Agave nectar.
Here's a pic: 

In the past 2 weeks I have lost 3 pounds. Yeah!!! Losing weight is not easy, but I do think Alisons suggestion for hot cereal has helped me feel full longer. Thanks Alison!

3 comments:
Very impressive! You know me, usually I'm not one to cook my breakfast over night,but I have to admit that the Stevia sounds enticing. (is that how you spell enticing?)
I really need to get back to hot cereal. When I was working and watching myself (before Christmas came along) I tended to drink of lot of protein shakes in the morning. Before then, I used to eat steel cut oats/mulitgrain cereal every morning. You've inspired me...again!
3 lbs in two weeks sounds awesome to me! I think you lost it and I found it for you! ;)
I know this will sound stupid...but did I send you a Christmas card? I know I got your address but I didn't keep track of who I sent them to this year. I thought I remember writing on your card...I know...I'm an idiot!
yeah, I am so glad you like the cracked wheat! The sugar substitute sounds good, I may have to try it!
Great for you for working so hard on your weight loss! I need to get on the scale and see if I have shed a few...
Post a Comment