Brian's sister, Melanie, came for Christmas and we had a great time. We went ice skating. (Although I forgot the camera.) Also, we took a jaunt up to the monument. Luckily, Melanie remembered her camera and was willing to share some photos.
Covered in snow, the monument was breathtaking.
Corbin had fun stomping around smashing things.

5 comments:
Great pictures! I love your hair long.
I can just imagine Corbin stomping and mashing things! Looks like you had alot of fun!
you are so beautiful!!! I love that picture of you and Brian....what a fun Christmas. You guys will have to take us up there next time we come...miss you tons!
Looks like you guys had a good time! I also like your hair long!
I love that picture of you and Brian! Super cute! You look so young! Seriously you look like you are in your 20's.
Post a Comment