Saturday, November 1, 2008

And the Winner Is. . .

Thanks everyone for your input on dresses! The order has now been placed. This was our final pick. Although, Nya is not a fan of ivory. So, the actual dress is darker. . .more of a champagne color. When given the choice between pure white, ivory, and champagne, Nya liked the champagne. I think she will look fabulous for her baptism!

5 comments:

Cami said...

she is going to be absolutely gorgeous!!! we can't wait to see you guys and be there for the big event...love ya girls!

Courtney said...

I love the dress! She is going to look adorable.

The Haley Family said...

wow, how beautiful!!

Holly Lin said...

LOVE your final choice.
And look at that beautiful bow in the back! We didn't get to see that with the first view.

It will look fantastic on her!
PS...I love your playlist!

Jen said...

I love this dress. She will be so, so, so pretty!