Monday, November 3, 2008
Waxing Nostalgic
I enjoy a wide variety of music. (There are even some rap and country songs I don't mind.) However, today I was feeling a bit nostalgic, so I decided to change my play list to include some of my favorite older tunes. (With the exception of Deep Forest.) They aren't that old, maybe early 90's? I just threw them in for kicks. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! By the way, if you don't like it, you know you can always turn your volume off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My kind of playlist! I was definately born in the wrong generation, because classic rock is my favorite. You are however missing some Led Zeppelin in there, I love Tangerine or Stairway to Heaven. Are you a Beatles fan?
We will, we will, rock you!
Even Conner is rocking out! Great playlist! I definately need to update mine.
We LOVE Led Zeppelin. In fact, last time I counted we have 19 of their cd's! I chose to limit the length of the list in the interrest of time. Brian and I were able to see Page/Plant perform during our second year of marriage. It was a great experience. Their performance of Tangerine was fantastic. I think I'll include that one. Thanks Holly!
Wow! Lucky. I am so jealous. Mitch knows a guy at work that saw them and pink floyd at a concert in Amsterdam years ago and had some VERY interesting stories about it.
I've added a few more songs to the playlist. I had to have female powerhouse. . .so I added a little Janis Joplin. On the song "Whole Wide World" I know The Monkees were the originators of the song, but I could find their version.
Post a Comment