Monday, June 16, 2008
Changes to My Blogsite
O.K. so for any of you who have actually looked at the blog in the past few days, you may have noticed it changing. (Almost before your eyes.) I have just learned how to change backgrounds, side bars, etc.) I guess I have gotten a little carried away, but I think I finally found something I could live with. (At least for a few days.) I'm curious whether or not people like the new look! I'd love to get feedback. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like the new layout! I'm always looking at ways to change things up a bit, and your blog looks great!
Love the face lift! I knew you could figure it out. Makes me want to change mine!
I like it! Its like having shoes, you can never just have one!
I love the look! I need to figure that whole thing out. You did a great job!
Post a Comment