Thursday, March 5, 2009

American Idol recap

Last night on American Idol the winners were Lil ROunds, Scott MacIntyre, and Jorge Nunez. I don't really mind any of them, they're all good. However, I'm sticking with either Danny Gorkey or Adam Lambert to win this thing.



After the winners were announced they brought out 8 picks to compete in the wild card show. I have to say I was soo astonished at who they picked. Actually, I was outraged! I could see them bringing back Jasmin Murray, Jesse Langseth and Megan Corkrey, but seriously. . .Tatiana??? Ugh! I hate her overly dramatic, self absorbed, 'I am the center of the universe' behavior. Why did they bring her back? I honestly think it was just for the drama. After all, drama reaps ratings. I was just so happy to be rid of her and I'm so mad she's back! I'm not even going to post her picture I'm so disgusted! Just be sure to catch the show tonight!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Girlfriend you said it ALL!

Holly Lin said...

Yeah...what you said. Ditto to the max!

Jen said...

I haven't been able to watch much, but I do know that Tatianna was so flippin' annoying! Ug! I need to watch sometime so I know who you are talking about!

Courtney said...

I hear ya! Tatianna drives me nuts! I was so happy to have her leave and then to have her back was the worst. My stress level can not handle her!