Saturday, November 22, 2008

Zoobs Lose BIG!!!


For those of you who support the BYU Cougars, I must ask the question, "How does that big slice of humble pie taste?" We had a blast tonight watching the Zoobies get spanked by the Utes. The final score was doubled in favor of Utah. (48-24)

I think based off the performance of BYU's quarterback, they should change their mascott from a cougar to a goat. BCS here we come!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Cami said...

yeah the U was just trying to let the Y feel like one of the big boys for a minute before they gave them a spanking of a lifetime!!!! go Utes......

Holly Lin said...

All I can say is...ouch.
But, I would have to agree... Hall...you sucked the BIG one.

The Moving Circus said...

I wish we could have watched it. But we are so happy the UTES won!!!!

Jen said...

Uh, yeah... I really don't care much of who won. Since I didn't attend either school. Steve did attend the U for a year. But still... I figured the Utes would win.