O.K. so this is long overdue post, but I wanted to thank my friend Holly for the cute apron she sent me this summer. My favorite thing about the apron is that she created the artwork herself. It's a darling screenprint of a 1950's lady holding a pie. I love aprons, and I wear this one all the time. So, I decided to take a pic during my latest bout of insanity making grape juice and jelly. 
Holly is super talented and creates all sorts of fun things. She has two stores on etsy. One store has her original paintings, and the other store has various unique creations by her. Both stores can be viewed at http://www.etsy.com/ under the store names Hollydoodle and Hollydoodad. Thanks again Holly! I'm so glad we still keep in touch after all these years!

6 comments:
Look at you, girl! Just cannin' up a grape hurricane! I'm very impressed! And the kitchen looks CLEAN too! So super impressed! I keep thinking that I am FINISHED canning for the year but more free food keeps coming my way and then I'm guilted into doing something with it! I am going to check out the Sisters Grimm--never heard of them. And tell Nya that Joseph caught two praying Mantis' and left them in captivity in the garage, thinking that they would eat our overpopulation of flies. They died, a miserable death. So make sure you FREE them all!!! Like on E.T. with the frogs.
Good to see what you're up to.
Aneesa
Holy grape juice Batman! Love the cute apron!
what a wonderful surprise!
It looks adorable on you!
Thank you for being so sweet...
It was so fun to randomly check on your blog and see that photo pop up.
Yes... that is a LOT of juice, dear!
This year I did applesauce, apple pie filling, peaches, plum jam, chili sauce and bread & butter pickles! Basicly because I have wonderful friends that convinced me to become more domestic. :)
I too, am glad that we've kept in touch...
yummy!! You have a great supply there!! Good job and love the apron!
Wow! You are super amazing! That is breathtaking. Wow!
Hey Miss Maran, Looks like you have been super busy! You remind me of my friend who did 240 quarts of grape juice. Can you believe that. I got a really cool juicer and she used it and made that many from the grapes in her yard. I told her she should make some jelly from it. You should email me your recipe. hollz143@yahoo.com
So what else is new? I have never heard of those books either. I will have to find them for Aubrie. Have you ever read the Princess Academy by Shannon Hale? I want to start that one too. Shira told me it was great.
Sorry I just wrote a novel on your blog comment. I guess I need you email or just even give you a call. Hope you guys have a fun Halloween! Holly
Post a Comment