Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Has anyone finished yet?? I'm dying to discuss this book with someone. I finished Sunday, and I've been waiting to hear that others have finished. I don't want to post anything that would ruin the end for anyone. But. . .I loved it! I think this was my favorite book in the series. Let me know what you think!

9 comments:

Holly Lin said...

I have yet to start new moon! I know... crazy. I finished Twilight quite a while ago. I just need to do it. Especially after reading all the great reviews on Breaking Dawn.

Thanks for giving me motivation!

Holly said...

Maran, I am a loser and stll havent finished Eclipse. I read a little every night and that has been the only time I have been able to read. I will totally call you when I get done though, so its tha goos huh! You got me ansy to start reading it!

Maran said...

I really liked Twilight. New Moon and Eclipse were pretty good also, (I probably liked Eclipse a little better.) However, out of the four books Breaking Dawn was the best. So often it seems that when I finish reading a series, I feel disappointed in the way it ends. This is NOT the case for Breaking Dawn. I had quite a bit of it pegged, but I just loved it anyway. I walked away from it feeling happy.

Jen said...

I'm a loosa! I have not read any of these books! All I read about on blogs, lately, is the Twilight series.

Maybe someday. Right now I'm busy chasing Conner and asking him every two seconds, "What's in your mouth?"

The Moving Circus said...

I just got finished reading it... Wow, it was soo good!!! I was ery surprised at most of it but when I was odne reading I realized that it ended how it should. Bring on the Movies!!!


Alisha

Regina said...

I finished reading Breaking Dawn, and I absolutely LOVED it!! I have to agree with you that it was by far the best one! And I loved the ending too! Kind-of left it open ended, like she could write another book, possibly a spin-off?? I can always hope, right?

Maran said...

I'm hoping too. . .I'd be happy with a sequal, or even a book that is completely unrelated. I have yet to be disappointed with anything she has written. Have you read The Host? It's also pretty good. What I really loved about this book, is that I was nervous about where the physical component of Edward and Bella's relationship was taking us. However, Stephanie Meyer was able to reflect the love/sexual arousal, without any of the dirty details. Pretty amazing I think.

The Haley Family said...

finished it and it was very good. I would love another book that goes forward and tells us how Renesmee and Jacob turn out...do they have kids, etc!! The whole sex issues were interesting...but thankfully we were spared any 'details'. Thanks Mrs. Meyer!!!

The Host was good too...kinda strange...but good.

Rachel Clare said...

You, my dear, are the one who introduced me to all of this craziness. When I'm done, I'm so calling you.