Friday, July 25, 2008

Visiting Utah











While we were in Utah I was able to see one of my favorite people. Becky, one of the only friends I have who is as passionate about childbirth as I am. I hadn't seen her since we went to San Fransisco last October for our HypnoBirthing Practitioner Certification. Most of her children I hadn't seen for years! It was fun to get together. We spent our time at the Thanksgiving Point children's gardens. The children had a blast splashing around Noah's Ark.

4 comments:

Regina said...

I love the children's gardens at Thanksgiving Point! It is so beautiful there!

Jen said...

Looks like alot of fun! I really liked the picture of Nya and Corbin sitting together on the rock.

Holly said...

How fun! So how is Grand Junction treating you? When do the kids start school there? We have only a few weeks left, which I have mixed feelings about. So happy they are going but then I feel like the summer just flew by. Hope all is well! Keep the posts coming, I enjoy seeing whats going on with you guys. Thanks for the bday wishes!

Maran said...

We have only a few weeks left also. I know what you mean about mixed feelings. Although I am leaning toward having Nya more busy during the day.