Monday, July 21, 2008

Hiking to the Falls











Here are some photos from our hike to the falls in Lander, Wyoming. It was a really pretty hike. The kids had alot of fun. When Brian was younger, he and his friends would slide over the falls into the water below. The close up picture of Nya is with her Aunt Melanie. The other is with her cousin Cody. They had fun stomping around in the freezing cold water. The picture from the back is Brian with his two brothers. I think Corbin had the best situation for this journey. He got to ride on Brians' back.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Hey Maran! How are you guys? I was happy to see a new post from you! How is GJ? We miss you guys. 7th ward just isnt the same without you. I was looking around yesterday and I dont think I know anyone, we have had alot of new families that have moved into the ward. How are the kids adjusting? Hope all is well. KIT. Holly

Jen said...

Love the new background! Love the pictures! Glad you made it home safely.

Aneesa Bee said...

Hey! Why do you keep switching backgrounds? I can't keep up with you! They are so cute. Guess who is moving to Lander? No, not me, my SISTER Katie. Isn't that fun? Nice photos--good to see what you are up to.
Aneesa

The Haley Family said...

sounds like a fun trip! That is a long time to be away and always hard to adjust to being home again.

Looking forward to your new posts!