Thursday, April 3, 2008
What's all this talk about?
Apparently there is a whole world of blogging that I have been unaware of until recently. I kept hearing people use the word 'blog'. So, I finally had to ask, "What's all this talk about blogging?" Now I have seen a few, and I have decided to try my hand at it. As many of you have already surmised, I am terrible at keeping in touch with friends and family. Christmas cards? Forget it!! Occasionally, (every few years) out of guilt, I send Valentines cards. And yes, the grandparents will attest to the fact that I rarely send photos. So, hopefully this will improve my affiliation with friends and family. I'm not guaranteeing anything. . . but I'll give it a shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay! I'm the first one to make a comment on your blog. Cool pics, Sante Fe looks really interesting. Click onto some of my friends links and that will get you some ideas of what to blog on. I'll add you to my link list also.
Post a Comment